Picking a Genre

     Within the world of film , there are many types of genre opportunities to discover . One of them would be the chance to discover a new mood to intrigue the audience with a great amount of evidence that allow the target audience to relate to the piece . This is exactly what I would like for my target audience to feel once I have completed this piece .
                          I have put all of my ideas in a Chart that consists of art and the idea that the world of film can allow audiences to
                   EXPERIENCE SOMETHING NEW

GENRE

 DRAMA----------------------------------------------------------------------Target Audience: 16-32
                                

                          Social Economic Status- Middle Class

                       


                                            WHY DRAMA?

                  Within my research portion , I have decided to base my film off of the genre of Drama due to the amount of top four advantages . 

                                   

Right click to copy

Comments

Popular Posts