Problems begin to appear

    Not all production plans are set to be perfect . There are always some issues that a creator must endure throughout the making of something new . But this element is something that I never really thought of as I was developing this idea .The human mind is set to look at something normal and if the viewers look at your work and believe that your work is not within the content of normal , Then you (the creator) are taking a major risk as you are putting something new that no one can even dream of creating . Another problem could of course be that your actors rely on your family members which in most cases can be a bad sign do to the fact that since your loving members are NOT professional actors , that means that your realistic point of view relies on how good one can direct anyone that comes within their reach of being infant of a camera and act . In my case , my main character (Anastasia) relies on the realistic side of my 13 year old middle school sister . At this age , young teen tend to think that they know everything when in reality , the average high school Senior has not even experienced a quarter of life let alone a 13 year old eighth grader . As you can imagine , working with a younger sibling especially at this age can be a bit intense . Just yesterday I was discussing the acting plans that my family would portray when all of a sudden my little sister projects her proud voice and states , “I WILL NOT BE HELPING YOU IN YOUR PROJECT” . Through these times of frustration , it is difficult to understand why people ; more specifically the people that you love , do not want to help you . The worst part about this situation is that this is m very first true film . My work has always consisted of reaping everything that I experience through my life as well as different elements within my actual aspect of capturing every moment . Adding this stress , having an actor that does not want to cooperate with you is the icing o top of a heavy weekend that I have ahead of myself , I have no idea how I am going to get through it and I can garantee that there will be multiple sibling fights throughout the scene , but in the end creativity consists of frustration , laughter , fun and most importantly the element of making sure that no matter what obstacles one faces , in the end the structure within the idea , is the most important element when creating a different story .

Comments

Popular Posts