BACKGROUND STREET

      Research Sign
Within the process of creating a film , an idea has to appear with the mind of a creator. I have decided to create an emotional film in which the most unexpected instrument will help an average girl over come one of the most difficult obstacles in her life .

Creating an idea from scracth has been an extensive issue during the duration of my brainstorming session throughout the week indicating the reason as to why I am blogging on a Friday morning. This is the very first time that I am ever going to create an actual film. I am so excited to see what my mind will be able to create in a matter of two minutes. My next blog post will discuss exactly what my plan is to create an impacting film. Where my viewers will be able to experience something new.

Comments

Popular Posts