Production Begins



   Within the past couple of days , I have been portraying a brainstorming mind set of understanding how I am going to portray the overall aspect of getting all of my ideas and putting them within two minutes of my opening film . This is the most frustrating part of the whole project . The aspect of not knowing how I am going to make this short film as professional as possible is starting to reach my panic mode . Not having a professional camera can sometimes be extremely frustrating do to the fact that this specific sense that I would love to use within some of the scenes of my short film intend to not much with quality of the I phone slow motion effect that the I phone 7 offers . I am planning on starting production within the next couple of days as I grasp different stanzas for every scene that I need to film within my film opening . Two minutes is fifty percent difficult to accomplish while the other fifty percent consists of depending of someone else to portray your character as best as possible . Within my next blog post and weekly video upload , I will be explaining how I will acomplish this task with some difficult elements along the way .

Comments

Popular Posts