AS IS COMES TO A CLOSE

Re-living this whole experience has led me to realize that with each element that comes , a whole gesture of different types of emotions and feelings that lead one to realize the true meaning of this project and the experience that comes within the whole aspect of working on something for so long and reflecting upon it for so long  , makes the final product that much more intense and interesting . Working every day in class , getting feedback from some of my peers , getting feedback from my advisor , and getting feedback from some of my family members has led me to realize that every moment makes a creative mind work . That is the main situation within the concept of understanding an intellectual adaptation  . It it a rollercoaster of different feelings  . Their are many ways to contribute to the creative concept of creating something out of nothing . This is why I do what I do . Because I believe that one does not need to have the tastes production equipment to prove to the world that one can do what ever one set's its mind to do and that is the beauty of creating something out of nothing for a long period of time as continue to experience different ways to portray something amazing . 

Comments

Popular Posts