The Post Production Process

        I do have to admit that creating something that you love can be challenging at times. With different situations going on at the same time it can be very challenging to witness the progression of such an amazing and authentic project to work and reflect upon. Within the last 2 weeks , I have been editing difffent versions of my project with different shot progressions as well as different teqniues to better understand the level of difficulty within my projects profession. I have the chance to create something out of nothing. As this project begins to take an end path , I have reflected upon many reasons as to why some of my biggest failures within  this project led me to realize that with out them , I would be able to better my craft , and to me , that is what is most important.

Comments

Popular Posts