REFLECTING UPON MY PROJECT

    Within the last couple of weeks , there have been a lot of tasks that I have been able to complete . Each task has led me to realize that sometimes the best way to express yourself and your own talent , is not  always through pencil  and paper . Editing this two minute opening film makes me understand that there are different ways to contribute to the overall aspect of traveling through different aspects of life and showing those benefits to the absolute and most powerful point that an artist can carrie . Being in a television production class for three years of my overall high school career has mad me realize that sometimes just because one has all of the world's best equipment , does not mean that the production company is an amazing aspect of creating something new . While other students that have taken this Aice Media Course that have also taken television production say that they have more experience  because they have taken television production , I say the absolute opposite . The only thing that I learned in the Television Production course at my school was that there is an editing system that allows you to enhance your video image , rather in Nice Media , I have learned more terms , more concepts  , more ways to interact with my audience as I create more films . I am so grateful to have the opportunity to take this course because  of projects like this that allow me to realize that sometimes the best outcome comes in small packages .

Comments

Popular Posts