Why did I not choose to go Pro?

         Within a series of life difficulties , I have experienced a lot of different ways to manage with what I have. I was given the opportunity to edit with an advanced software that could portray my work in a more professional field , yet I understand that sometimes one must work with everything that one has and has to make something out of nothing. So I decided to edit my entire two minute opening film with I Movie. I want to make a clear statement that while I was able to use a great tool , I wanted to prove that creativity does not come from a check boo , rather that it comes from the heart. So while some films may look great because of different equipment that was used , my film has an extremely important and valuable element that not a lot of people may have , the idea of creating something with absolutely nothing , and to me , it shows and proves that the most creative things come in small packages.

Comments

Popular Posts